- 1. FAQ's
- 1. Are we really locked inside?13.01.16More
The door will be locked, but there is an emergency key clearly marked beside the door which will open the lock if necessary.
- 2. Is it scary?13.01.16More
No. The rooms are designed to be fun and challenging without being scary or mature.
- 3. How difficult are the rooms?13.01.16More
If you’re an avid escape game fan and enjoy puzzles and brainteasers, you may recognize our puzzle styles and strategies.
- 4. I want to bring my kids, is that possible?13.01.16More
Ages 12 and up are recommended. Young children are not permitted – we aren’t child proof, safe or suitable for fast moving little people. All players under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- 5. Are these games designed for kids?13.01.16More
We are kid-friendly, but the puzzles will provide a challenge suitable for adults. Kids will enjoy hunting for clues and opening locks, while adults are generally required to solve most puzzles.
- 6. Our group has never done anything like this before. Are we in trouble?13.01.16More
We love it when new players try out our games. All of our games are designed to be challenging but intuitive. Everyone will have fun as long as they are ready to think. Hints can be given if you become stuck, but more than one hint will deem your escape unsuccessful.
- 7. What is your cancellation policy and other terms and conditions?13.01.16More
All ticket sales are final. Our complete terms and conditions are available in the booking widget. You must agree to the terms and conditions upon arrival via signature which is a requirement for all players.
- 8. Are there video cameras in the room?13.01.16More
Yes. Cameras are used by the Game Master to monitor your live experience, however nothing is recorded.
- 9. Are photos allowed in the rooms?13.01.16More
Taking photos and/or videos is not permitted in our rooms. A group photo will be taken for all successful escape artists.
- 10. Is the space wheelchair accessible?13.01.16More
The game area is up a flight of stairs. Please call for additional details.
- 11. Are there any medical limitations?13.01.16More
Please consult a doctor if you have questions about this type of activity.
- 12. Will we be grouped with other people?13.01.16More
No. All of our games are private games, which means that when you book your group you will be alone with them in the room for the entire experience.
- 13. Can just two people play in one of your rooms?13.01.16More
Since all of our games are private games, the reservation cost for the experience is fixed at a 4-player minimum. If you wish to play a 2-player game, Please call us for details.
- 14. Can we schedule bookings outside of regular booking hours?24.01.16More
Yes. Please contact us to schedule private or corporate bookings.